PRODUCT OR SERVICE brief description (8 words or less)
COMPANY HISTORY and current situation
SWOT ANALYSIS (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats)
EXPANSION PLAN: Goals, strategy, action timeline with milestones
ANNUAL SALES: previous three years, current year, and forecast for next three years
MARKET VALIDATION. Market niche and current research that substantiates sales forecast
MARKETING PLAN to acquaint current and potential customers with product or service
COMPETITION. Names of important competitors, their strengths and weaknesses, and how you plan to compete
MANAGEMENT TEAM: HR resources needed to execute plan, and which would need to be hired
BUSINESS HEADQUARTERS Location
Adviser for this competition and his/her email
Optional: Upload image of product or service; and/or a file (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT)
COMMENTS (Anything you want to mention that was not asked)
1. Current situation: Clear presentation of where the company is and how it got here.
Product or serivice, history, finances for last 3 years including margins and debt;
competitive analysis, market niche demographics; SWOT analysis; brand promise
2. Proposed Expansion Plan: Sound and logical plan backed up by data.
Goals (including bottom-up sales forecast), strategy, action timeline with milestones
3. Market Validation. Research that substantiates sales forecast
4. Marketing plan to acquaint current and potential customers with new offering
5. Management Resources: Company has or will have the talent needed to meet goals
6. Derisking: The plan mitigates risk (e.g. - limited test marketing to start)
7. The Ask: Call-to-action is clear and you have enough information to "invest" in proposal
8. Style. Presentation was polished, knowledgeable and confident.