The EMPORIUM houses a showcase for products and services by Connecticut startups. Students and entrepreneurs can check out space and leave products on consignment any Saturday between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm. The deal:
STORE RETAINS: 10% to 20% of retail on in-store sales, and an additional 10% for online sales to cover handling and packaging costs for shipping.
- One shelf of approximately 3 square feet.
- The Emporium will collect sales taxes on behalf of the vendors, submit sales tax reports to the states, and pay the taxes due
- Professional photographs of your products for online sales
- Posting of your products to online shop https://www.ctentrepreneurs.us
- The Emporium will pack and ship online sales and provide customers a tracking number.
- Periodic get-togethers for discussions on merchandizing, social media marketing, reducing supply chain costs, and other topics to help you increase sales and profits; pick up your check, drop off more inventory, and celebrate your success!
- Freedom from worry. The Emporium will absorb any losses due to breakage or slippage
ps – We’re looking for apparel to sell in the store.